- Spent most of the day in the Emergency Room with Mom #EndALZ
- Alzheimer’s new TV commercial – Two Paths – Missed the mark!! #EndALZ
- Today is Cancer Survivors Day – A blog for a new friend about a very rare & deadly cancer called mesothelioma
- My Passion for Alzheimer’s and moving blog to www.ALZandDementia.com
- Wow! Response to my conversation with a group of 7th & 8th graders
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Dementia
Please subscribe to my new blog and get email updates when I post new blog entries at http://www.ALZandDementia.com. I will stop posting here soon! Today started like any other Sunday. We did wake up a little later than normal, but otherwise, … Continue reading
Why are we not talking on social media? (We are failing as a collective group – The National Alzheimer’s Association, 15.4 million caregivers, 5.2 million with Alzheimer’s, the millions that lost someone to this disease and the millions that know … Continue reading
How can a single University (Sanford) raise $1 Billion, but the Alzheimer’s Association can only raise hundreds of millions?
A University can raise $1 Billion in a year, but the Alzheimer’s Association can only raise hundreds of millions!!! Do we really need to have our universities/colleges raising billions on capital campaigns? (granted, some of this may go to a … Continue reading
We all slept in at the Kenny House today! Mom and Dad woke up around 10:30 and I woke up around 11. It was nice to sleep in! We went out to breakfast at our usual spot and ran into … Continue reading